“Every craftsman wants their work to be acknowledged,” Sicen Sun told NSW District Court today, in response to questions about why he posted 3D printed replica guns he had printed at home for sale on Facebook.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins