“Every craftsman wants their work to be acknowledged,” Sicen Sun told NSW District Court today, in response to questions about why he posted 3D printed replica guns he had printed at home for sale on Facebook.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.