University and hospital researchers have taken a cue from the gaming industry by using 3D video graphics chips to develop a parallel software platform that can speed the processing times, in this case for medical digital imaging, by 10 to 1,000 times.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts