The PC market has been in trouble for ages, but last year took the biscuit. Shipments dropped below 300 million for the first time since 2008, and IDC declared it the worst year in history. That explains a lot about what happened at Intel this week.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring