The PC market has been in trouble for ages, but last year took the biscuit. Shipments dropped below 300 million for the first time since 2008, and IDC declared it the worst year in history. That explains a lot about what happened at Intel this week.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam