The Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7 Plus are two of the best smartphones you can buy. While the Galaxy S8 is the hottest new mobile device, there are reasons IT will want to stick with the iPhone 7 Plus.
Mobile/Wireless/Convergence / Features
A guide to six portable Bluetooth keyboards perfect for minimalists, road warriors and anyone who appreciates a unique keyboard design.
After a week with the Samsung Galaxy S8, CIO.com senior writer, Sarah White, finds a lot to love about the device besides it's stunning design and impressive display.
Microsoft and Apple are both successful in the enterprise, but these two tech giants have claimed that success using different strategies (while also at times stealing from the other’s playbook).
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about the new smartphones, too.
Treadmill desks offer a big advantage: Improving your health. But are they worth the cost and other potential cons?
There's a hybrid device for everyone, but to find the model that is right for you, consider these five things before you buy.
The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 offers a fresh design for the enterprise, without sacrificing productivity and functionality. But as a device trying to be two things at once, there are some downsides.
Turning your Android smartphone into a Wi-Fi hotspot means you always have a secure, private connection on the go. Here’s how to do it.
The Galaxy S8 is expected to be released this spring, but leaked information suggests we will see an new design from Samsung.
Once simply a box to tick off for CIOs evaluating collaboration solutions, Dropbox has become a serious competitor to Box, Microsoft, Facebook and Slack. News Corp. CIO Dominic Shine explains why.
IBM's MobileFirst for iOS initiative is now well into its third year. The head of the program and two of its customers talk to CIO.com about progress, challenges and plans for 2017.
While 2-in-1 hybrids are on the rise, traditional tablets are still the top choice for casual use and entertainment. Here are five tablets that fans are hoping will get a refresh in 2017.
A new year means new smartphones, and it looks like 2017 will be the year of bezel-free and waterproof designs.
After using Surface Book i7 with Performance Base every day for a moth, senior writer Sarah K. White offers her impression of the Surface Book 2.
Rumors are flying about the next big thing in the tablet hybrid market. Here are six devices we hope to see in 2017.
Every year technology gets more sophisticated and that couldn't be more true for hybrid tablets in 2016. These multipurpose devices range in form factor, performance and price. Here are the 10 most-read tablet articles from 2016.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Get a new laptop as a gift and want to turn your old computer into some crisp Benjamins? These 10 online services and apps are all viable options, though each has its strengths, depending on what you hope to sell.
As mobile competition heats up, Nokia is betting that advanced data analytics and machine learning will help wireless carriers optimize their customer service.
And you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations