CEOs are focused on growth for 2017. Here’s how they need to respond.
Machine learning and AI
News, Features, and Interviews
Vendors are over-egging the artificial intelligence capabilities of their products to cash in on the “gold rush” around the technology, Gartner has claimed today.
CSIRO has begun using its new $4m Dell EMC supercomputer, which will soon help to bring vision to the blind through the use of multi-layered neural networks.
Defence reveals software, cyber and machine learning investment plans.
What areas of business and technology are your peers focusing on now and in the near future? How are CIOs and their teams being viewed by the rest of the business? Find out in this year’s State of the CIO study.
Two severed robot heads are sat on the shelf, their eyes, as ever, glassy and lifeless. The scalp-plate of one has been removed, exposing a circuit board brain.
IT leaders gathered in Sydney to debate the impact of robotic process automation (RPA) technologies on their organisations. The luncheon was sponsored by DXC Technology.
'Digital twins' are being used for trains, planes and automobiles so why not humans?
The numerous reports on the growth, potential and effects of artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, and machine learning have caused many businesses to question what it will all mean for them.
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital
- IAB and Nielsen debut daily Digital Content Ratings
- CMO Momentum 2017: Why Suncorp's Mark Reinke sees platform-based business as the way of the future
- CMO Momentum 2017: What takes to build better customer journeys
- IAG nabs News Corp innovation head as chief digital officer