There is a wary sense of deja vu among CIOs when the talk turns to cloud. Having bought a boatload of half-baked products over the years, experienced technology leaders are not easily impressed by the Next Big Thing.
- Scammers target consumers in the wake of WannaCry ransomware outbreak
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon