In this fourth instalment of CIO Insights, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about whether or not to hold onto legacy systems for as long as possible, different approaches to modernising them, and how to go about making a business case for replacement.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes