As the only female government chief information security officer (GCISO) in the country, Dr Maria Milosavljevic knows a thing or two about being the only woman at the boardroom table.
- ASEAN members commit to a unified stand against cybercrime
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out