LogMeIn, the makers of the popular remote desktop software as well as IT security and other offerings, will become part of a Citrix subsidiary in the wake of a complicated, $1.8 billion transaction announced Tuesday by the two companies.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers