LogMeIn, the makers of the popular remote desktop software as well as IT security and other offerings, will become part of a Citrix subsidiary in the wake of a complicated, $1.8 billion transaction announced Tuesday by the two companies.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining