Cybersecurity experts say delaying or even ignoring a patch Microsoft released two months ago paved the way for the current ransomware. So why don’t CIOs keep on top of patching?
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack