In the face of an explosion in demand for responsiveness at-scale, high-availability and security, IBM's Wesley McDonald discusses how modern IT professionals are feeling pressures to build solutions based on open source technology.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network