CIO sat down with the head of actuarial studies at the Australian School of Business, University of NSW, Associate Professor John Evans, to talk risk management and the role it plays in the enterprise.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7