And you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each.
News, Features, and Interviews
You’re moving into the corporate minefield of enterprise politics — so watch your step.
A panel discussion at NZTech week provided an insider view of women in technology.
“You have to think big, because if not, you will just continue business as usual,” says Dr Chakib Bouhdary of SAP, during a recent visit to New Zealand.
Companies that find themselves digital laggards are suffering from strategic decisions they made nearly 20 years ago. Here's how to battle back.
IT in higher education needs to move from utility to a strategic asset, says Dr John O’Brien, the CEO of EDUCAUSE.
2017 Digital IQ survey highlights what companies have to aim for if they want to succeed in the digital age.
It has two goals: to build New Zealand's reputation as a tech and innovation hub in the Asia Pacific region and to build national pride and interest in tech among all Kiwis, says NZTech CEO Graeme Mueller
Meet the winner and finalists for the best ICT-enabled community programme at the recent CIO100 awards.
Plus: Meet the 12-year-old digital mentor to New Zealand politicians
Thematic CEO Alyona Medelyan shares valuable insights from her work with customer insight professionals and analysts.
A lot can be said about millennials at work, but one thing seems certain: This generation is stressed-out and anxious. Here’s how you can help.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations