If you want to prove to other organisations that you really suck at project management, there are so many ways to do it.
Change Management / News
For Fraser Coast Regional Council, the threat of the D in DR is very real. Located in the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland the council governs an area at significant risk of flooding.
ANZ bank is “shaking up its management style” by rolling out a 'scaled Agile' approach across its Australian division.
Out in mining country the distances are long and the reception is lousy. It’s the last place you’d want a bus carrying a service crew to breakdown.
Airtasker is a company in hypergrowth. Last year the job outsourcing marketplace hit half a million members, secured $22 million in a funding round led by Seven West Media, recorded its fifth year of consecutive revenue growth and ran ads during the AFL grand final half-time break.
Pitfalls that you must address to drive IT further up the business value chain.
In early 2015, APN bought Perth’s radio station 96FM from Fairfax Media for $78 million giving the company’s Australian Radio Network (ARN) empire a presence across all five capitals.
Vitamin and supplement maker Blackmores is planning to move its 15-year-old ERP to the cloud.
Australia's largest life insurer TAL has confirmed its partnership with Tech Mahindra will impact a number of roles in its IT function.
In the headlong rush to outsource IT infrastructure skills to the cloud or offshore to other countries with cheaper labour costs, we’ve witnessed a rapid decrease in these skills across Australia in recent years — and that’s not positive for businesses or IT professionals.
October 3 will mark the end of more than five decades of Toyota vehicle manufacture on these shores. But this is not the end of the road for the company in Australia.
In the lush green surrounds of East Gippsland in southern Victoria, an Aussie icon is born every second. It’s here that Four ‘N Twenty pies are made.
Australian businesses are ahead of their global counterparts in the deployment of artificial intelligence and are spending big on the technology, according to a report released today.
I remember my favourite project portfolio prioritisation session vividly. I asked each executive director to provide a one-page summary and 30-second speech for each initiative that they wanted to undertake the following financial year.
Turn of the century cat memes, deleted scenes from Muriel’s Wedding and Crocodile Dundee movie posters from Eastern Europe are among the curated collections now available online as a result of a govCMS overhaul of Australia’s National Film and Sound Archive (NFSA) website.
If you don't communicate governance rules clearly, and enforce them consistently, they are ineffective in driving behaviours and outcomes.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
Why implementing good data governance should be on every CIO’s radar as a way to reduce risk, ensure compliance and increase business productivity and efficiency
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations