- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
News, Features, and Interviews
Woolworths Group is deploying advanced data and visual analytics across multiple group businesses covering functions including merchandising, finance, supply chain, store operations and people operations.
Atlassian is starting an Australia-wide assessment of its employees and the teams they work on to gauge their suitability for remote working.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and tyre giant turned technology company Continental will this year launch a blockchain-based platform for car manufacturers to share and sell vehicle data.
With the latest update, Tableau users can type plain English queries to generate data visualizations, further lowering analytics’ barrier to entry
BI vendor seeks to simplify and automate data analysis as part of a growing trend toward injecting AI capabilities into BI tools.
Business intelligence platforms can help enterprises analyze data from various sources to inform decision-making. The six free tools highlighted here are among the best and most popular today.
Improved customer relations, increased employee productivity, new revenue streams — big benefits await those who breathe new life into their business intelligence strategies.
Data analytics can uncover surprising insights that lead to unexpected new program or product ideas, as these six real-world examples show.
Microsoft’s Power BI service can visualize a lot more than chart data; from asking questions to analyzing the services you use, here’s how to make the most of it.
From data concerns to staffing needs to technology combinations, data analytics misconceptions abound. Here’s a no-bull look at how to leverage data science to deliver bona fide business results.
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- ELB makes marketing appointments as part of expansion plans
- Gartner VP: Why CMOs and CIOs must band together to make CX a discipline
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications