One of the major challenges when trying to get innovations off the ground in the education sector is meeting the expectations of diverse stakeholders, says The University of Technology Sydney’s (UTS) chief information officer, Christine Burns.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage