One of the major challenges when trying to get innovations off the ground in the education sector is meeting the expectations of diverse stakeholders, says The University of Technology Sydney’s (UTS) chief information officer, Christine Burns.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7