- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Featured White Papers
As cloud computing services evolve, the cloud opens up entirely new ways for potential attacks. In February 2017, Tavis Ormandy of the Google Project Zero team exposed major memory leakage in Cloudflare’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) web caching services. It exposed all sorts of sensitive data, including passwords, authentication tokens and cookies. Although this is just one example of a cloud-oriented service with a major security issue (which, for the record, the company responded to immediately and remediated quickly), it demonstrates that all of us may have more exposure points than we realise.
Digital Heathcare: in a data driven world; images of the future; the benefits of a next generation data centre for healthcare and more.
This paper explores how enterprises can move beyond the password (something the user ‘knows’) to an intelligent authentication process that eliminates the risk of weak and vulnerable passwords. It works by cross-validating with other authentication methods like a physical item such as a token or smartphone (something the user ‘has’) and/or a personal attribute like a fingerprint or retina scan (something the user ‘is’). Two-factor (2FA) authentication and multifactor authentication (MFA) are now possible with intelligent authentication across corporate software, Cloud services and smart device apps.
22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management.
Today’s cybersecurity challenges are more complex than ever before. Technologies like Development Containers, Cloud, BYOD, and BYOA have greatly complicated the security team’s ability to understand all of the potential IT attack surface.
We hope you find this e-book useful in helping you develop and communicate security metrics in your own organization.
Empower your business with innovative new technologies
Technology is everywhere that matters, from disparate mobile devices to global data centers and everywhere in between. To stay competitive and to maximize value of IT, IT must have the agility and stability to meet the increasing demands and speed of the business.
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches