- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
Featured White Papers
Operating and securing a business in the cloud can be hard. The rapid evolution of cyberthreats, inevitability of technical failure, and potential for human error are risk factors that organisations simply can’t ignore. These risk factors can cause irreparable damage like business disruption, lengthy downtime and data loss. Plus, the complexity and cost involved with addressing these
In this paper, we will review the law as it relates to electronic signatures by analysing how such signatures are treated under the Commonwealth and State electronic transaction legislation and how signatures are treated under general law.
To deploy resources in the right place, in the right way, vulnerability management teams need to know the intersection of vulnerabilities, network context and the threat landscape.
Many organizations think their current email security systems are up to the task of protecting them. Unfortunately many email security systems fall short and do not keep their organisations safe. The reality is the entire industry needs to work toward a higher standard of quality, protection and overall email security. The proof is in the numbers, and Mimecast is establishing a standard of transparency for organisations and raising the bar for all security vendors.
Effectively securing your enterprise is a continuous effort that requires constant attention and improvements. Rapid technological change can resolve business problems and pave the way towards digital transformation, but it also creates new points of potential vulnerability – which can create new security problems that interrupt or disable the business.
- Myer selects former House of Fraser chief as new CEO
- iSelect CEO out, new CMO in as company revises down earnings
- Treasury Wine Estates announces new CMO after Marton departs
- The CX thinking behind Westfield A/NZ's new brand and digital identity
- What Citi's marketing leader has done to align team thinking