- Update to iOS 10.3.3 now: Apple patches serious Wi-Fi exploit
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
Featured White Papers
GET BETTER PROTECTION AND BETTER PERFORMANCE IMMEDIATELY BY REPLACING YOUR CURRENT AV SOLUTION WITH CROWDSTRIKE FALCON PREVENT
Cyber security has been a work in progress for decades. As security pros, we’ve learned a lot about how to defend our networks. We have more tools at our disposal than ever before. And for the first time in history, we are receiving tangible support from upper management for security work. We’ve never had it so good, right? Yet, we feel more helpless than ever. Most of the time, we’re overwhelmed and feel like we’re perpetually playing catch up.
NSS Labs performed an independent test of the Carbon Black Cb Protection product. The product was subjected to thorough testing at the NSS facility in Austin, Texas, based on the Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Test Methodology v1.0, which is available at www.nsslabs.com. This test was conducted free of charge and NSS did not receive any compensation in return for Carbon Black’s inclusion. This report provides detailed information about this product and its security effectiveness. Additional comparative information is available at www.nsslabs.com.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services.
- Myer customer chief exits as retailer battles tough trading conditions
- The rise of online retail marketplaces and what they mean for brands
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 July 2017
- JCDecaux creates CMO role as it eyes expansion
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy