Joshua Bartlett speaks about the challenges faced by organisations that are implementing information governance policies and procedures.
News, Features, and Interviews
Gumtree Australia’s first female CTO says the company’s biggest customer-driven shake-up in 10 years has triggered major improvements to its website and technology capabilities.
What areas of business and technology are your peers focusing on now and in the near future? How are CIOs and their teams being viewed by the rest of the business? Find out in this year’s State of the CIO study.
With the second annual CIO50 in full swing and nominations open until August 17, it’s time to meet our esteemed judges. CIO Australia has assembled a stellar cast of industry leaders to weigh in on this year’s stories of business transformation, innovation and leadership.
Standards Australia has release its Digital Hospitals Handbook to inform the design and implementation of modern healthcare facilities.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s long-serving CIO Ken Gallacher is leaving the organisation after more than seven years in the role.
IT leaders gathered in Sydney to debate the impact of robotic process automation (RPA) technologies on their organisations. The luncheon was sponsored by DXC Technology.
'Digital twins' are being used for trains, planes and automobiles so why not humans?
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital