Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Google is bringing artificial intelligence to a whole new set of devices, including Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches and the Raspberry Pi board, later this year.
Apple's CEO speaks out about the biggest issues facing the tech industry and the world.
Apple's next iPhone, expected later this year, will have wireless charging, according to a financial analyst for KGI Securities who has a solid track record at sussing out Apple's plans.
NBN Co claims it has become the first Australian corporate to roll out Facebook’s new enterprise offering, Workplace.
When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
This year Australians will spend an average 22 more days on the internet compared with two years ago, according to a report from NBN.
Pizza retailer, Domino’s has announced that it will start delivering food using drones following a new agreement with Flirtey.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
As expected, Apple removed the headphone jack from the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to make way for a more wireless future.
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations