- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
News, Features, and Interviews
Amazon is taking what it considers the next step in bringing its fulfillment and delivery network to Australia with the introduction of Amazon Hub – a new network of parcel pickup points.
Sympli is on the lookout for a CTO, responsible for the platform architecture and security of the Sympli platform and the ISMS, regulatory compliance obligations and data governance.
Westpac has taken the wrappers off its data driven experience platform (DDEP), a Microsoft Azure-based data hub that draws on data sources from across Westpac Group to provide real-time, personalised insight to its customers.
Zoho’s new file management system will replace Zoho Docs and serve as the underlying document storage platform for all of the company’s 40-plus apps.
Microsoft’s work stream collaboration platform is getting a slew of updates, including the long-awaited private channels and new IT admin controls.
The collaboration software vendor is hoping to make it easier for developers to build apps for its platform, and help users find those apps once they're released.
Darrel van Dort has been named the general manager of digital, data and IT transformation at FlexiGroup Limited, a financial services firm based in Sydney.
Australian health supplements firm, Blackmores, is deploying a new cloud-based infrastructure to maximise the use of data for business insights and install stronger foundations for future innovation.
Encouraging girls into careers in technology - including STEM - is a top priority for Girl Up, a global movement founded by the United Nations which recently held its first Australian summit in Sydney.
Former Cox Automotive, Media Solutions, CTO, Jeremy Gupta has joined Blinker, an Australian car subscription platform for the automotive industry, as its chief technology officer.
- Why Konica Minolta's Australian CMO isn't worried about a global brand agenda
- Report: Australian brands still lagging in customer experience
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?