Google’s recently announced Spanner cloud database is ushering in a wave of so-called NewSQL databases that support traditional schematics but are able to scale to global sizes.
- Malicious subtitles in popular media players could lead to remote compromise
- Be wary of fake WannaCry fixes
- EU chipmakers propose IoT cybersecurity baseline ahead of new regulations
- DaFont hacked: accounts and passwords stolen
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’