Microsoft announced an updated version of its Surface Book last month, dubbing it the Performance Base model. It brings blazing fast performance and improved graphics, but is it worth the high price tag for businesses?
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well