The aviation industry is very complex and susceptible to many uncontrollable external influences such as oil prices, currency fluctuations, the tyranny of distance and the high cost of labour due to a unionised workforce in Australia.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack