The aviation industry is very complex and susceptible to many uncontrollable external influences such as oil prices, currency fluctuations, the tyranny of distance and the high cost of labour due to a unionised workforce in Australia.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well