- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
News, Features, and Interviews
The Bella Vista Hotel in Sydney’s Hills district is taking a deep dive into the realm of dine-in technology in a bid to serve up improved customer experience and dish up data insights for the growing hospitality business.
Stacey Kennedy is a small town farm girl from Mississippi, who since starting at the age of 22, has risen through the ranks at one of the biggest global companies.
Australia is home to some of the worst workplace bullying in the developed world, ranked sixth compared to 31 European countries, according to the University of South Australia.
Ninety per cent of coding and engineering is done by men, according to Flamingo Ai founder and executive director, Dr Catriona Wallace.
The ‘imposter syndrome’ continues to linger in the minds of successful female IT leaders and has plagued them at some point during their careers, a packed panel of five female leaders told the CIO Summit crowd in Sydney.
Thirteen years as the head of IT at power tools manufacturer, STIHL Australia - a traditionally male dominated industry and aimed typically at a male audience - Therese Chakour-West is not daunted by the job.
AI is changing the IT game and will fuel the age of self-driving networks, according to Juniper Networks CEO, Rami Rahim.
IDC’s global vice-president and IT executive advisor, Joseph Pucciarelli is a plane crash survivor - a fact not many people know - and a story he references to inspire today’s tech leaders about the need to take risks and the importance of ‘working the problem.’
Due to high demand for nominations in this year’s CIO50 list, we are extending the deadline for entries to Friday August 23. So you now have more time to tell us your story of transformation, innovation and leadership.
An expert from the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) will today brief university leaders on cyber security risks, following a spate of major data breaches at institutions including the Australian National University, the Australian Catholic University and the University of Western Australia.
Microsoft announced an updated version of its Surface Book last month, dubbing it the Performance Base model. It brings blazing fast performance and improved graphics, but is it worth the high price tag for businesses?
- Former Visit Victoria marketing strategist lands role with Saudi Arabian cultural site
- How Cartoon Network is reaching next-generation content audiences
- Report: Short-termism doesn't build brand
- Marketers: Take a seat at the big table and drive the narrative
- TEG Insights launches new data insights business Doppler