- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
News, Features, and Interviews
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a “catastrophe” that has “failed to deliver on its promise” according to Huawei Australia’s chief technology officer.
Lexus is trialling a range of connected-vehicle technologies on public roads in Victoria, the car manufacturer announced today.
Health insurer nib has launched an Alexa skill for customers to find nearby health providers and answer common insurance queries.
Former CIO and long-standing public servant, Rachel Noble has been named the new head of the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC), cementing her role in history as the first woman to lead the organisation.
With the fourth annual CIO50 now in full swing and nominations open until August 12, it’s time to meet our esteemed judges.
Two years late and $23.7 million over budget, the roll-out of a pathology lab information system by the Western Australia government has been slammed by the state’s auditor general.
Cricket Australia has announced a multi-year partnership with HCL Technologies.
In 1993, Visa became the first payments network to apply neural networks to calculate, in real-time, the ‘riskiness’ of a transaction.
The Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (MTIA) is seeking an experienced chief information officer for a newly created position within the Office of the Director-General.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is decommissioning its ‘Can I Fly There?’ drone safety app after two years.
Four IT executives discuss why they pursued a master of business administration qualification, and can MBA stand for ‘marriage breakup assured?
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- ELB makes marketing appointments as part of expansion plans
- Gartner VP: Why CMOs and CIOs must band together to make CX a discipline
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications