And you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each.
News, Features, and Interviews
Australian consumers are warming to customer service bots, according to a survey, although still prefer human interaction for complex tasks.
ANZ bank is “shaking up its management style” by rolling out a 'scaled Agile' approach across its Australian division.
The government’s ongoing efforts to better share cyber threat intelligence with agencies and the private sector have been dealt a blow today in the findings of an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) survey.
Directors of the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) have survived a membership vote on whether they should be removed from their roles.
Big four banks challenger, ME, will explore artificial intelligence technologies this year to build on its existing automated decision-making capabilities and further streamline how it deals with more than 365,000 customers.
Australia's IT spend will bounce back and reach $85 billion next year, according to Gartner forecasts
The Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) lacks a clear view of the cyber security incidents suffered by Australian businesses because they’re not sufficiently reported, the government body said today.
A data governance industry association has been launched today with a 12-person board which features representatives from NAB, Westpac, Qantas, IAG and Woolworths.
IT departments are facing an existential crisis of their own making, says Splunk chief technology advocate Andi Mann, but "metric that matter" can save them from oblivion and increase their value to the business.
When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations