IT chiefs gathered at Melbourne's Eureka 89 to discuss the challenges they face when implementing internet-of-things projects. The luncheon was sponsored by Software AG.
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever