- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
News, Features, and Interviews
But their leaders face key challenges around the need for an enterprise analytics platform and access to data science skills
In the digital era, business executives are becoming more involved in acquiring corporate technologies. But the CIO still largely has the final say for most technology purchasing decisions.
Digital transformation tales - optimising service delivery, capitalising on company data and engaging with security
People now use the likes of AirBnB, Uber and Amazon as benchmarks for service and innovation - so how can organisations meet this shift in customer expectations? Two speakers at a CIO leaders’ luncheon share pointers.
Should you pay up and if you do, what’s next? Lawyer Michael Wigley weighs in on the issue.
So the rumours are out, Twitter is up for sale – and I see it with a wary eye, my most used social network may change owners… time to muse about it.
How your company may be impacted by the recent English High Court ruling that software is 'goods'.
Simon Kennedy of The Warehouse Group talks about being an academic advisor, mentor and advocate for retail as a career.
Orion Health’s CEO says our ICT sector wants to help deliver in secondary schools, but the Ministry of Education needs to join the party.
The democratisation of IT decision-making within enterprises, and the growing influence of vendors, means that CIOs no longer 'win by default'. Instead, they must convince other members of their organisation of their value.
How ICT executives can apply their lessons learned in leading digital transformation programmes, to their respective roles.
Key performance indicators play an indispensable role in project management and aid in measuring the success or failure of project activities. Understanding KPIs and selecting the ones that are best-suited to measuring a specific project team’s performance is not always easy.
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- ELB makes marketing appointments as part of expansion plans
- Gartner VP: Why CMOs and CIOs must band together to make CX a discipline
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications