- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
News, Features, and Interviews
IBM has officially gobbled up Red Hat for $34 billion, a technology acquisition considered one of the largest in history.
Tech execs discuss how they're making better use of and protecting their data in a hybrid cloud world.
A digital assistant platform developed by Deakin University to support its students has secured its first commercial role at Allianz Australia.
Cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky, and Interpol have inked a new five-year deal to fight against global cybercrime.
Sydney Water CIO George Hunt has taken on the role of acting general manager, customer, strategy and regulation, taking over from Sian Leydon, who has gone on maternity leave for 12 months.
After much speculation, Facebook has officially revealed it will venture into the crypto and blockchain world, launching a cryptocurrency called Libra next year.
The Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (MTIA) is seeking an experienced chief information officer for a newly created position within the Office of the Director-General.
CIO Australia has officially opened its fourth annual CIO50 list, where the country’s top 50 most effective and strategic technology and digital chiefs will be recognised for delivering rapid change across their organisations.
Over three years into the role and Quantium IT director, Craig Taylor, says he hasn’t got comfortable - and that’s a good thing considering the state of flux and constant change in the IT industry. In particular, the data science and AI realm that Taylor lives and breathes.
Hunter Water is set to use the power of IoT technology mixed with advanced analytics in a bid to protect the integrity of the water infrastructure.
- Microsoft starts Windows 10's 1803-to-1903 forced upgrade
- NSW seeks boost to state’s cyber sector with ‘innovation node’
- NBN Co hits gigabit HFC downloads with in-field DOCSIS 3.1 trial
- Upcoming Windows 10 1909: Update or upgrade? Microsoft clarifies
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads
- What this global B2B marketing chief has to say about transformation
- New brand, entity and leadership team for IBM Marketing Cloud unveiled
- Online consumer tracking and the challenges for marketing
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia marketing chief sets sail for new professional adventure