- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- 16 September 2019 15:07
Matchboard honoured at Digital Innovation awards
September 16, 2019, Sydney: In the inaugural Which-50 Media Digital Experience awards, Matchboard has been named “highly commended” runner-up for Best Digital Commerce. Matchboard Founder Sharon Melamed won silver medal in the coveted Digital Innovator of the Year category. Melamed stated, "With stiff competition from some of Australia’s largest companies and government agencies, it is extremely gratifying that Matchboard was the only one to be honoured in more than one category."
Matchboard is a business matchmaking platform, which solves the problem of time wasted trawling through search engines when looking for a new supplier. By entering up to 10 criteria (such as service required, budget, timeline, location, industry experience), users can quickly get matched to suppliers which are highly rated by their clients. More than 3000 businesses have used the award-winning platform since inception in 2012.
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Treasury Wine Estates appoints Aussie marketer and leader to president of Americas
- WPP finalises Kantar sales to strengthen balance sheet
- 4 brand leaders building the bridge between marketing and customer service
- Price Attack’s customer transformation to build growth and loyalty
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's