- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- 16 September 2019 15:07
Matchboard honoured at Digital Innovation awards
September 16, 2019, Sydney: In the inaugural Which-50 Media Digital Experience awards, Matchboard has been named “highly commended” runner-up for Best Digital Commerce. Matchboard Founder Sharon Melamed won silver medal in the coveted Digital Innovator of the Year category. Melamed stated, "With stiff competition from some of Australia’s largest companies and government agencies, it is extremely gratifying that Matchboard was the only one to be honoured in more than one category."
Matchboard is a business matchmaking platform, which solves the problem of time wasted trawling through search engines when looking for a new supplier. By entering up to 10 criteria (such as service required, budget, timeline, location, industry experience), users can quickly get matched to suppliers which are highly rated by their clients. More than 3000 businesses have used the award-winning platform since inception in 2012.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?