- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- 25 July 2019 13:31
FROLLO JOINS TEMENOS MARKETPLACE AND ACCELERATES DELIVERY TIME FOR NEXT-GENERATION BANKING APPS IN AUSTRALIA
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - 23rd July 2019: Frollo, the award-winning digital finance platform, is now a featured partner on Temenos Marketplace for the Australian market. Temenos MarketPlace is an online store of fintech solutions that have been evaluated and pre-integrated with Temenos technology. By joining Temenos MarketPlace, Frollo will be able to offer its personal finance and budget management services to Temenos clients in Australia.
Frollo’s suite of personal finance and budget management features are now readily available to Temenos customers in Australia using Temenos Infinity, Temenos’ breakthrough digital front office product, and Temenos T24 Transact, the next generation in core banking. Clients of Temenos can now connect with their customers in unique ways using Frollo-powered features such as Transaction Aggregation and Categorisation, Goals and Challenges, Frollo Financial Wellbeing Score and Peer Comparison. Integration with the Frollo platform also opens up new sources of insight for these clients in areas such as share of wallet, consumer demographics, life stage and financial health.
“It’s not easy securing a place within the Temenos Marketplace and it’s another sign of Frollo’s growing maturity and the innovation we are bringing to personal finance. It makes it even easier for progressive financial institutions and fintech partners in Australia to integrate with our platform and will help us reach more users who need help getting ‘ahead’ with their finances.” (Gareth Gumbley, Frollo Founder & CEO)
“Temenos evaluates fintech solutions around the world to find the best, most innovative providers to add to Temenos Marketplace. We are delighted to welcome Frollo into the Temenos community. We have already started partnering with Frollo in bringing their solution to current and prospective clients, and have seen growing interest in their innovative platform. We look forward to the great things our clients will be able to do with Frollo’s personal finance features.” (Martin Frick, Temenos Managing Director – Asia-Pacific)
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Treasury Wine Estates appoints Aussie marketer and leader to president of Americas
- WPP finalises Kantar sales to strengthen balance sheet
- 4 brand leaders building the bridge between marketing and customer service
- Price Attack’s customer transformation to build growth and loyalty
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's