- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- 25 July 2019 13:31
FROLLO JOINS TEMENOS MARKETPLACE AND ACCELERATES DELIVERY TIME FOR NEXT-GENERATION BANKING APPS IN AUSTRALIA
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - 23rd July 2019: Frollo, the award-winning digital finance platform, is now a featured partner on Temenos Marketplace for the Australian market. Temenos MarketPlace is an online store of fintech solutions that have been evaluated and pre-integrated with Temenos technology. By joining Temenos MarketPlace, Frollo will be able to offer its personal finance and budget management services to Temenos clients in Australia.
Frollo’s suite of personal finance and budget management features are now readily available to Temenos customers in Australia using Temenos Infinity, Temenos’ breakthrough digital front office product, and Temenos T24 Transact, the next generation in core banking. Clients of Temenos can now connect with their customers in unique ways using Frollo-powered features such as Transaction Aggregation and Categorisation, Goals and Challenges, Frollo Financial Wellbeing Score and Peer Comparison. Integration with the Frollo platform also opens up new sources of insight for these clients in areas such as share of wallet, consumer demographics, life stage and financial health.
“It’s not easy securing a place within the Temenos Marketplace and it’s another sign of Frollo’s growing maturity and the innovation we are bringing to personal finance. It makes it even easier for progressive financial institutions and fintech partners in Australia to integrate with our platform and will help us reach more users who need help getting ‘ahead’ with their finances.” (Gareth Gumbley, Frollo Founder & CEO)
“Temenos evaluates fintech solutions around the world to find the best, most innovative providers to add to Temenos Marketplace. We are delighted to welcome Frollo into the Temenos community. We have already started partnering with Frollo in bringing their solution to current and prospective clients, and have seen growing interest in their innovative platform. We look forward to the great things our clients will be able to do with Frollo’s personal finance features.” (Martin Frick, Temenos Managing Director – Asia-Pacific)
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?