- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- 7 March 2019 10:38
IXUP introduces secure data analytics as on demand SaaS model
7 March 2019: IXUP, a technology company that secures data analytics, has announced a flexible on-demand software-as-a- service (SaaS) delivery option which will be available to clients in April. This additional deployment model will extend the Company’s market opportunity and enable it to capitalise off the growing use of SaaS technologies in the enterprise space.
The SaaS deployment options will enable clients to purchase IXUP’s technology as a subscription-based license and access the secure and governed analytics platform through Microsoft Azure. It allows quick and easy access to IXUP’s secure data analytics technology, with minimal set-up costs, fast deployment and immediate access to analytics. The SaaS model will expedite time to value, save costs and encourage multi-party data analytics use by new clients who will benefit from a range of software bundles at different price points.
The growing trend of organisations using cloud technology is driving new buying and consumption expectations, with client behaviour increasingly favouring subscription-based options. This is in line with a shift seen in the market toward a reduction of capital investment in traditional data analytical systems and services.
IXUP CEO, Peter Leihn, said: “IXUP’s strategy is based on our core belief that combining one organisation’s insights with that of others delivers new value for customers. However, this can’t occur without the absolute confidence in the security and governance of the analytics and the use of that data.
“Offering IXUP’s unique technology through the well proven SaaS model, represents an important progression in the realisation of our beliefs. We are making it quicker and easier for organisations to purchase and deploy IXUP’s platform where and when they want, while creating a platform for forward thinking organisations to partner with likeminded third parties for deeper and more valuable insight.”
The Company’s SaaS model will provide a differentiated set of offerings to the market through the following solutions:
- IXUP Light TM: For new-to-IXUP customers looking to use our encryption technology to gain a capped number of insights per month through data partnerships; and
- IXUP Expert TM: For larger sophisticated data scientists and organisations that require multiple and repeated data collaboration enquiries per month.
This is in addition to the Company’s current Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering renamed:
- IXUP EnableTM: Designed for IXUP’s Super Collaborators who wish to leverage the platform to conduct secure collaborations with their key clients, on their own Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
The addition of the SaaS model to the Company’s sales offering will strengthen IXUP’s go- to-market and sales approach and will address new and expanded market opportunities.
- Former Visit Victoria marketing strategist lands role with Saudi Arabian cultural site
- How Cartoon Network is reaching next-generation content audiences
- Report: Short-termism doesn't build brand
- Marketers: Take a seat at the big table and drive the narrative
- TEG Insights launches new data insights business Doppler