- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted
- 30 July 2018 22:50
Silwood Technology Limited strikes reseller agreement with IDERA for Safyr self-service metadata software
Through this agreement, IDERA will market and resell Safyr® to complement its ER/Studio data modeling and architecture product suite. The combined offering allows customers to bring metadata from SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and Microsoft ERP and CRM systems into ER/Studio more rapidly and effectively than using traditional discovery approaches.
As enterprises invest in data transformation, analytics and governance initiatives, it is increasingly critical that they are able to exploit the information they have in their ERP and CRM packages. One of the hurdles to delivering these programs is the unique nature of the metadata landscapes underpinning these systems. Their large, complex, opaque and customised data models often hamper development unless software driven self-service metadata discovery tools are employed.
Safyr is a unique software product designed to allow data modelers, architects and analysts to access and make use of the metadata in these systems without needing deep technical knowledge. Content from Safyr can be used directly with ER/Studio to accelerate development and delivery of a variety of data and information management projects.
“IDERA is thrilled to offer the Safyr solution directly to our ER/Studio customers who are working with these key CRM and ERP platforms. Having access to this complex package metadata gives data professionals improved visibility into data lineage across the entire data landscape. This extends the powerful capabilities of ER/Studio even further, to serve as the focal point to manage all of their data architecture and governance initiatives,” said Mark Berglund, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales at IDERA.
“Organisations across all industries must identify new ways to innovate to compete and meet regulatory requirements. Data is increasingly recognised as a key asset in meeting these objectives and delivering compliance. Metadata is a key foundational component to this and Safyr’s ability to provision ER/Studio with relevant data models helps to accelerate the delivery of these initiatives,” said Roland Bullivant, Sales and Marketing Director of Silwood Technology. “We already have a number of mutual customers who are leveraging the strengths of Safyr and ER/Studio and are excited to be working more closely with IDERA on promoting the combined value of our solutions.”
As a result of this agreement, IDERA will boost its ability to support customers who have invested in ERP and CRM systems, enabling them to unlock even greater business value from their SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and Microsoft packages.
For more information please contact IDERA at firstname.lastname@example.org or Silwood Technology at email@example.com.
Or please sign up for our next joint webinar: Integrate ERP and CRM metadata into ER/Studio: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3266105179992599042
- Myriota touts IoT satellite service’s ability to scale, power-efficiency
- Wearable brain devices sold with questionable claims
- Waze traffic data could cut ambulance arrival times by 60 per cent
- US charges WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange with espionage
- GitHub launches ‘Sponsors’ feature to fund open source projects
- Digital drive creating war for executive talent
- Report: Brands are positively or negatively affected by the platform on which they appear
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019