- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- 3 October 2017 20:47
Hyland Partners with Deliveri Solutions in Australia
“It is great to be involved with a forward-looking company like Deliveri Solutions, that provides a top-tier level of performance to smart, mid-sized companies embracing digital change,” said Bob Dunn, Australia Country Manager at Hyland.
The partnership expands Hyland’s growing footprint in the Asia Pacific (APAC) marketplace, reaching a broader target market of enterprise customers in need of solutions for complex problems in the records and information management space.
Deliveri Solutions, part of the Gen 5 Group, provides personnel with on-demand skills and project management capabilities in market innovation, technology enablement and transformation management. The company offers end-to-end consulting services to mid-sized enterprises, breaching the gap between individual consultancies and multinationals.
Hyland has identified a growing need for cloud-based content management and sharing applications, as well as a requirement for data to reside in Australia. ShareBase provides secure, encrypted traffic between client and data centre, with physical and logical infrastructure secured in local data centres, meeting the needs of Deliveri Solutions’ clients across many industry sectors.
“We selected Hyland’s ShareBase after seeing strong demand for effective cloud-based content management, and the need to marry existing customer and internal sales databases to link our personnel with their customer,” said Stan Relihan, Business Manager at Deliveri Solutions. “We view our partnership with Hyland as the foundation for securing and extending this part of our core business.”
Martin O’Dea, Solutions Architect at Deliveri Solutions, added: “Hyland offers us the advantage of working with a long-standing player in the content services space. Hyland’s ShareBase solution has a spectrum of features that will benefit our customers, and we consider it the best-of-breed product for our market segments. Functional advantages also made ShareBase our product of choice, and the functional superiority we encountered while testing confirmed that Hyland’s was by far the most superior product and service offering.”
The following Hyland solutions were considered critical:
• Active directory integration – users can set up their Microsoft Windows credentials to automatically log into ShareBase.
• Desktop client – for mobile personnel, documents can be available offline even while travelling or in remote areas – and ShareBase will sync once they are back online.
• Corporate libraries – ability to systematise document libraries in an appropriate structure (e.g. DIRKS).
• Simplicity – ability to set up and share a single document or folder with clients.
• Password protection – ability to generate a password for clients, which can be expired after a given period.
• Watermarking – sensitive documents shared can be automatically watermarked to prevent copying.
• Training and support – Hyland offers personal follow up to train and support both partners and customers.
For more information about Hyland’s suite of products, including OnBase and ShareBase, visit Hyland.com/en-AU/
- Gartner: Customer analytics hinges on asking the right questions and change management
- NRMA: Getting smarter about the voice of customer
- IAB launches mentorship program for digital advertising industry
- State of the CMO 2019: Tenure shortens, pressure is on as marketers strive to demonstrate impact
- What’s next for Campaign Monitor and CM Group’s family of martech brands