- ‘Judy’ Android malware from Google Play reached up to 36m phones
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- 2 December 2016 08:49
GOPRO, CRABTREE & EVELYN, C&S WHOLESALE GROCERS, FIRST DATA CORP. AMONG COMPANIES TO EMBRACE MODERN FINANCE AND CONTINUOUS ACCOUNTING WITH BLACKLINE IN Q3
LOS ANGELES, LONDON, SINGAPORE and SYDNEY – Nov. 30, 2016 – BlackLine (Nasdaq: BL), a leading provider of Enhanced Financial Controls and Automation (EFCA) solutions that enable Continuous Accounting, continues to expand its customer base globally, adding a broad range of both large and midsize companies to its client roster during the third quarter of 2016.
Customers signed on in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region deploying BlackLine’s EFCA Platform to enhance the efficiency and visibility of Finance & Accounting (F&A) operations and reduce compliance risks.
Among the new customers to come on board in North America were C&S Wholesale Grocers, Crabtree & Evelyn, First Data Corp. GoPro and Zimmer. In Europe, new customers included British Polythene Industries, SIS and City & Guilds, and in APAC, Linde Gas, Macquarie University and Ventia signed on during the third quarter.
BlackLine tallied additional customers in all three regions, many now beginning to employ the Continuous Accounting model via the BlackLine cloud platform. Altogether, more than 156,000 users across 1,600 companies in more than 120 countries presently employ BlackLine’s products to help increase accountant productivity and elevate controls and compliance functions to Modern Finance status.
BlackLine is a provider of cloud-based solutions for Finance & Accounting (F&A) that centralise and streamline financial close operations and other key F&A processes for midsize and large organisations. Designed to complement ERP and other financial systems, the BlackLine Finance Controls & Automation Platform increases operational efficiency, real-time visibility, control and compliance to ensure end-to-end financial close management, fueling confidence throughout the entire accounting cycle.
BlackLine’s mission is to continuously improve the quality, accuracy and efficiency of Finance & Accounting by centralising key functions within a single, unified cloud platform. Enabling customers to move beyond outdated processes and point solutions to a Continuous Accounting model, in which real-time automation, controls and period-end tasks are embedded within day-to-day activities, BlackLine helps companies achieve Modern Finance status, ensuring more accurate and insightful financial statements and a more efficient financial close. More than 1,600 companies with users in over 120 countries around the world trust BlackLine to ensure balance sheet integrity and confidence in their financial statements.
BlackLine is recognised by Gartner as a Leader in its 2016 Magic Quadrant for Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) Solutions and as a pioneer of the Enhanced Financial Controls & Automation (EFCA) software category.
Based in Los Angeles, BlackLine also has regional headquarters in London, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.blackline.com
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CMO Interview: A look into Sydney Opera House's unprecedented digital transformation
- Report: Aussies happy talking to chatbots
- Matt McGrath switches off Network Ten, turns on Deloitte
- Nudge nudge, wink wink: How far is too far in influencing consumer behaviour?
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure