- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- 3 October 2015 15:19
EcoSystem EM gets Test Lab Manager
Today Enov8 are pleased to announce release of a Test Lab Manager as a compliment to their IT & Test Environment Management solution "EcoSystem EM". This new feature, built using Enov8's extensible engine (EcoSystem EXT), will allow the DevTest teams to now manage more granular configuration items like Labs, Mobiles, Desktops, ATMs & Printers etc.
Enov8 have advised that existing customers will get these new features during the next release cycle.
This is a great time to visit enov8.com to find out about their broader IT Environment Management capabilities, including their latest solutions for Enterprise Release Management & Disaster Recovery.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences