- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- 25 February 2015 12:03
Phocas Software Best in Business Benefits in the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant 2015 Report
In the 2015 MQ report, Phocas also ranked in a high position for Product Quality, Ease of Use and Market Understanding.
The report states, "Customers rate Phocas highly for ease of use and achievement of business benefits."
"If we were to be judged on only one criteria, I would choose business benefits," says Myles Glashier, Co-Founder of Phocas. "So I'm delighted that Phocas was rated so highly by our customers in this area.
"Our customers succeed because we have a high quality mobile product. It's simple to use and it has a depth of functionality that covers all the requirements of an enterprise. Finally, our focus on industry verticals such as manufacturing, distribution and retail mean that implementations are really quick. And this was clearly confirmed by in the MQ."
The report found that Phocas' breadth of use is also above average,"with the company offering capabilities such as dashboards…data discovery and collaboration features, geospatial rendering of information, advanced analytics models (like shopping basket analysis and profit optimization) and mobile BI - with desktop-like data exploration capabilities through a HTML5 interface".
Gartner has positioned Phocas within the other vendors to consider section of the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms 2015.
Phocas provides business users with instant access to data, taking them from easy-to-read dashboards into the most detailed transactions. Phocas is deployed in the cloud or on-premise and most users keep Phocas close by on a mobile device. IT departments love Phocas because it allows governed data mashups and quick trouble-free implementations. Over 1000 customers use Phocas across the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Contact: Ken Prokopec (Global Marketing Manager), +61-423-776-645 / email@example.com
- Kaspersky Lab seeks APAC country to host next transparency centre
- Lenovo builds data centre credentials with A/NZ channel growth
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Kaspersky Lab invests millions, officially launches transparency initiative
- HPE honours high-flying Aussie partners
- Microsoft takes second swing at Windows 10 1809, re-issues troubled upgrade
- Cisco marries wireless, wired worlds with new Catalyst 9000 switches
- How to successfully embark on a DevOps journey
- The Linux desktop: With great success comes great failure
- Visual Studio Code’s Python add-on tries out data science
- Analysts question long-term impact of SAP's acquisition of Qualtrics
- Queensland Treasury rolls out virtual assistant
- Why your best social marketing brand tool could be hiding in plain sight
- Slack marketing chief: Why we're investing a hyper-local Australian brand campaign
- Forrester: Stop decorating, start renovating CX