- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- 23 September 2014 09:20
OCG Systems partners with Attra to support Jitterbit customers
MELBOURNE, September 23, 2014. Australian reseller OCG Systems, which provides cloud-based utility solutions for enterprise customers, today announced a services arrangement with multinational services specialist Attra to provide domestic and regional scale and expertise in configuring, implementing and supporting OCG vendor products, specifically Jitterbit.
Jitterbit provides integration solutions for businesses adopting complex architectures comprising cloud, on premise, social and mobile applications.
Andrew Henderson, Director and founder of OCG Systems, said: “The partnership with Attra will provide our customers with deep technology skills backed by the integration and platform standards that we encounter in our Jitterbit customer environments. The partnership gives us the technical services expertise of some 1,000 staff across the Asia Pacific region. This will ensure that our Jitterbit customer deployments can meet customers’ timeframes.”
Rajat Agrawal, Head of Attra Australia and New Zealand, said: “Attra has a history of being a delivery centric organisation servicing a large number of customers globally. The arrangement now provides a local help desk to assist OCG’s Jitterbit customers.”
About Attra – www.attra.com
Attra is a multinational IT solutions and services delivery firm providing a broad range of IT services including consultancy, application management, independent testing, portfolio migration, production support, system transformation and Integration, and business intelligence. The company addresses changing business needs with flexible, cost-effective, quick to deploy and reliable solutions.
Attra's team of over 1,000 professionals delivers an understanding of state-of-art technology, high domain knowledge and customers focus. The company’s strength lies in delivering IT services that provide a strategic advantage to enterprises in banking and finance, as well as providing consultancy services to all businesses to optimise process performance. As proof of its commitment to Quality Standards, Attra has been accredited as CMMI level 3.
About OCG Systems – www.ocgsystems.com.au
Melbourne-based OCG Systems supplies globally recognised cloud-based utility solutions to Australia's leading corporations. The company assures clients of minimal disruption to emerging technologies, with a focus on solving for business issues and simplifying complexity. OCG represents five vendors: Jitterbit – www.jitterbit.com - Ipswitch, Imperva, A10 Networks and Telstra Corporation. The company’s customer base represents a cross section of industries including retail and manufacturing, professional services and travel, health, media and entertainment, financial Services, education and public sector, and high technology. A focus on utility products ensures that solutions are agnostic to customer's technology stacks, and OCG’s products apply to all environments.
Company founder Andrew Henderson has built and successfully operated technology based services business for over a decade and is now focusing on relevant cloud products. OCG’s mission is to provide the integration tools and utilities that apply to all environments, irrespective of technology ecosystems. The company endeavours to provide the security and faith of traditional on-premise environments and extend that trust into the cloud. The OCG watchword is ‘Connecting the Cloud™’.
For more information
Andrew Henderson, Director, OCG Systems. 1300 624 797 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajat Agrawal, Attra, Head – Australia and New Zealand. +61 3 9895 0555 email@example.com
David Frost, PR Deadlines, for OCG Systems. +61 2 4341 5021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch