- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
- 15 July 2014 20:20
NAKIVO Launches New Certification Training for its Solution and Cloud Provider Partners
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing provider of data protection software for VMware virtualized environments and cloud backup, today introduced a new certification training course for its solution and cloud provider partners. The new certification provides VMware sales professionals with knowledge and guidance on how to recognize new cloud backup opportunities, effectively sell NAKIVO products and make more revenue.
The new certification training explains the needs and challenges of data protection in VMware virtualized environments, describes key features and benefits of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, provides guidelines on how to find and qualify potential customers, effectively pitch the product, beat competition, and transform leads into deals. The course also covers editions, licensing, pricing, maintenance, and renewal details.
The NAKIVO Sales Professional certification training is now available to all NAKIVO partners free of charge. The online self-paced certification training is accessible 24/7 from the NAKIVO Partner Portal and enables solution and cloud provider partners to go through the training materials at their own pace.
"Helping our solution and cloud provider partners be successful is our top priority," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "The new certification training will help our partners become even more engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable. We encourage all our partners to take advantage of the new certification training."
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication has been certified by VMware and offers a complete VM data protection feature set for SMB, Enterprise, and Cloud Provider virtualized environments. The product is purely agentless, can be deployed on Windows and Linux, backs up and replicates VMware VMs onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds, supports live applications and databases, instantly recovers files and application objects directly from compressed and de-duplicated VM backups, speeds up data transfer with network acceleration, and reduces data size with global de-duplication and compression.
Backup to Cloud: www.nakivo.com/vmware-cloud-backup-as-a-service.htm
Success Stories: www.nakivo.com/success-stories.htm
Trial Download: www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 3,000 customers and over 500 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
MarCom Manager, NAKIVO
+1 408 916 5955
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Review: The iPhone X is the best phone for business, period.
- NSW Labor to push for state privacy breach notification regime
- Little change to proportion of women in tech and telco workforce, WGEA data reveals
- Information security skills shortage continues to bite
- Central banks mulling cryptocurrency regulation, says ECB’s Nowotny
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 16 November 2017
- How Momentum Energy has transformed its entire business to be customer-led