- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- 30 September 2013 09:00
SQUIZ LAUNCHES NORTH AMERICAN OFFICE
[New York, NY, USA] – Squiz, a global web experience management company, has launched its operations in the US - with a new office at 136 Madison Avenue, New York.
Squiz is a global software and services company - committed to Engaging People through its flagship Web Experience Management platform Squiz Matrix, as well as its world-class search and social leadership technologies, Squiz Funnelback and Squiz Roadmap. The North American office is the next step in the evolution of the Australian-owned firm, which has experienced double-digit growth across Asia Pacific and Europe since its inception in 1998.
"We have waited for the right moment to enter the US market, and we believe now is the time when our offering crosses over perfectly with market demand,” says John-Paul Syriatowicz, Squiz’s Managing Director.
“Our flagship CMS, Squiz Matrix, helps clients take control of their complex web environments, and to get social, mobile and cloud-ready. Squiz Matrix has a compelling capability we know the US will appreciate - a robust integration engine that unifies multi-channel and multi-tech strategies. This capability is exciting our US base now, and we believe it will drive rapid growth in the US market,’ he explains.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Squiz operates from 11 offices worldwide - including London, Edinburgh, Szczecin and Wellington. Over 300 cross-disciplinary staff deliver web solutions for publishing/media, bio-med, financial services, government and higher education clients.
Squiz Matrix has been featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for web experience management for three years running.
North American organisations wishing to learn more about Squiz products and services should contact Lukas Bower, Managing Director, North America. Please call 646-722-3860, email US@squiz.net, or visit http://www.squiz.net/us.
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Facebook buckles under pressure over hated React license
- What is multicloud? The next step in cloud computing
- Android file management: An easy-to-follow guide
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 September 2017