- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- 23 July 2013 11:28
Polycom’s Choice Partner Programme to Enhance Benefits, Business Engagement, and Revenue Growth Opportunities for Australia & New Zealand Partners
Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open, standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), has announced an enhanced Choice Partner Programme for solution advisers and distribution partners in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). The enhanced programme reaffirms the company’s commitment to strengthening these key relationships, and providing increased support through competency development, sales and marketing collaboration, technical support, and rewards that exclusively benefit partners’ businesses.
Launched on 1 July 2013, the enhanced Polycom Choice Partner Programme is designed to support partners’ business models with renewed emphasis on competencies, measured by specialisations and certifications, revenue quota achievement and growth; and business engagement. It represents another significant milestone in Polycom’s longstanding successful partnership programme in ANZ.
"Unified Communications has become a mission critical platform that integrates people, process and technology. To respond to this increased level of importance it is imperative that we have the best partner community in place to support this evolution. The Polycom Choice Partner Programme provides the framework, tools and resources to our extensive ecosystem of alliance and channel partners worldwide. With a strong emphasis on skills development, certification and specialisation we believe we have built one of the strongest partner programmes, to meet the changing needs of our customers,” said Gary Denman, Managing Director, Polycom ANZ.
The enhanced Polycom Choice Partner Programme also includes (but is not limited to) the following key new or enhanced elements:
· New rebates for solution advisors and distributors
· A newly established dedicated team of
professionals (Global Partner Response Team) offering first line support for partner enquiries, onboarding, administration and certification enquiries
· Enhanced channel partner business planning processes and support
· Enhanced certifications and specialisations
Over the last six months, Polycom has worked closely with its partner community in Australia and New Zealand to understand their needs and to benchmark against equivalent channel programmes. This has resulted in an enhanced partner offering that also combines the consistency of the company’s global CHOICE partner programme.
“We are confident the new Polycom Choice Partner Programme will be a tremendous milestone for our partnerships. Through this programme, we are ensuring our partner networks are receiving the best support we can offer in achieving joint business success,” added Michael Chetner, Polycom Vice President, Channels and Service Providers, Asia Pacific.
- ENDS -
Polycom is the global leader in open, standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions for voice and video collaboration, trusted by more than 415,000 customers around the world. Polycom solutions are powered by the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, comprehensive software infrastructure and rich APIs that interoperate with the broadest set of communication, business, mobile and cloud applications and devices to deliver secure face-to-face video collaboration in any environment. Polycom and its ecosystem of over 7,000 partners providetruly unified communications solutions that deliver the best user experience, highest multi-vendor interoperability, and lowest TCO. Visitwww.polycom.asiaor connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedInto learn how we’re pushing the greatness of human collaboration forward.
- Inside IBM Q System One: an archetype for the quantum computing frontier?
- MariaDB Platform X3 combines transactional processing and analytics
- Best practices for hiring and recruiting on LinkedIn
- Brave browser previews ad-replacement feature in latest Dev build
- Chrome to take ad blocking worldwide in July