- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- 17 July 2013 10:42
eWAY and Xero payment service integration delivers big value for small businesses
11 July, 2013 - Canberra, Australia – Global payment gateway eWAY and Xero, online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors, have launched a new payment service for Xero’s online invoicing solution called Pay Now that is fully integrated with Xero’s accounting software.
Designed to ease the challenges facing every business owner — chasing customers for payment on invoices, the integrated eWAY Pay Now service means businesses can encourage customers to pay on time by providing a simple link on their invoice to start the payment process. Pay Now allows businesses to bill clients directly from Xero online invoices through eWAY, and avoid the extra hassles of chasing up customers for payments.
Matt Bullock, CEO eWAY believes this integrated tool is long overdue, and says it’s suitable for businesses of all sizes. Offering a one click payment option for customers that takes the pain out of chasing paper invoices and payments – which wastes time, money and can really hurt business cash flow.
“Chasing customers for payment has long been a massive bugbear for any business owner. By working closely with Xero to integrate our Pay Now service into its online invoices, businesses can offer clients an instant payment method across all major credit cards, saving them the time and effort it takes to chase customers for payment,” said Bullock. “We know cash flow is vital for any business – which is why eWAY works closely with all the major banks to provide next day settlement. A business using eWAY Pay Now with Xero’s online invoices can access its money sooner.”
Businesses that work with eWAY have been quick to adopt the new Pay Now option, with many customers finding the integration easy and valuable.
According to Jesse-Lee Stringer, Managing Director of Barn Light Australia, knowing that his clients can now easily pay their Xero invoice using their credit card at a time that suits them has opened up a big competitive advantage.
“By implementing the integration across our eWAY and Xero accounts, we can now accept credit card payments for invoices from both our retail and commercial markets. Quite simply, our customers can now pay invoices online 24/7 with a few simple clicks. Knowing that our clients, their client’s clients, and other stakeholders have an opportunity to pay their Xero invoice with their credit-card at the time that is convenient to them, gives us an advantage over our competitors. Plus, as an existing eWAY customer, the added benefit is that it’s free to roll-out.”
John Forrest, Co-Owner at Rural Business Magazine commented on the speed to set up the payments. “I set up Xero to handle credit card payments with eWAY – and it took all of 5 minutes.”
“I sent out this month’s invoices through Xero at 8am and I started receiving notifications of payment at 9am! It has really simplified the payment process. I send out the invoice via email in Xero, and the payments come in. Before we had to print the invoice and tear off all the payment slips, now it's online and easier. We get paid faster.”
“By partnering with eWAY to provide eWAY Pay Now payments with Xero, doing the books just got even easier for any business, accountant or bookkeeper,” said Chris Ridd, Managing Director, Xero.
eWAY is a global online credit card payment gateway provider, allowing businesses to accept secure credit card payments online 24/7 from customers around the world. The company has over 12,500 active customers across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Xero is beautiful, easy to use online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors. The company has over 157,000 paying customers in more than 100 countries around the world. The company is listed on the NZX and ASX.
For media enquiries, please contact:
eWAY CEO and Founder
P: 0416 292 162
P: 0414 987 026
- Kaspersky Lab seeks APAC country to host next transparency centre
- Lenovo builds data centre credentials with A/NZ channel growth
- Cisco partners using open source gain 10% sales advantage over rivals
- Kaspersky Lab invests millions, officially launches transparency initiative
- HPE honours high-flying Aussie partners
- Microsoft takes second swing at Windows 10 1809, re-issues troubled upgrade
- Cisco marries wireless, wired worlds with new Catalyst 9000 switches
- How to successfully embark on a DevOps journey
- The Linux desktop: With great success comes great failure
- Visual Studio Code’s Python add-on tries out data science
- Analysts question long-term impact of SAP's acquisition of Qualtrics
- Queensland Treasury rolls out virtual assistant
- Why your best social marketing brand tool could be hiding in plain sight
- Slack marketing chief: Why we're investing a hyper-local Australian brand campaign
- Forrester: Stop decorating, start renovating CX