- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- 26 February 2013 11:42
Lan 1 named Motorola Solutions 2012 Wireless Distributor of the Year
Lan 1, value-added distributor of IP Networking, IP Storage, IP Security and IP CCTV has been named the Motorola Solutions 2012 Wireless Distributor of the Year at the recent Motorola Solutions Executive Partner Forum held in the Blue Mountains; a three day event that delivered a strategic agenda tailored specifically to the needs and interests of our Motorola’s Australian and New Zealand partners. The event outlined Motorola Solutions' business strategy and direction for 2013, as well as focusing on new product roadmaps and networking opportunities.
The award was presented by Rodney Thorne, General Manager, ANZ Enterprise Channels, Motorola Solutions, with the selection criteria based on a series of culminating factors.
On announcement of the win, Robert Harkness, Business Manager of IP Networking at Lan 1 said:
“Lan 1 is committed to growing the Motorola Solutions wireless business in Australia by providing Channel Partners with this superior range of products, backed by highly trained and focused personnel and an unmatched level of service. It is a great honour to have our achievements recognised by Motorola Solutions and we appreciate the ongoing support of our channel partners who have made winning this award possible. During the last 12 months we have experienced double digit growth across our entire wireless networking portfolio and are expecting to bring even more business opportunities to our trusted channel partners in 2013 and beyond.”
Resellers looking to add a proven, enterprise wireless IP networking solution to their portfolio are invited to contact Robert Harkness, Lan 1 IP Networking Business Manager on (02) 9318 4205 or email rharkness@Lan1.com.au to schedule an appointment.
About Lan 1 Lan 1, a business unit of Electronics and Communications Group, Hills Holdings Limited (ASX: HIL), is a value added distributor providing a diverse range of IP-based products and solutions. Established in 1993, Lan 1 is headquartered in Waterloo, Sydney, Australia, with branch offices around Australia. Through strong brand names and a high level of personalised service, training and support, Lan 1 partners are provided with the essential tools to effectively design, market, implement and support a complete range of enterprise IP ecosystems. www.Lan1.com.au
For further information please contact: Mathew Bertram | Marketing & Communications Manager, Lan 1 p| (03) 9982 1380 e| mbertram@Lan1.com.au
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches