- Be wary of fake WannaCry fixes
- EU chipmakers propose IoT cybersecurity baseline ahead of new regulations
- DaFont hacked: accounts and passwords stolen
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’
- WannaCry could have been worse – and still could be – as exploit shapes “new normal”
- 24 January 2013 17:25
AVG Business Edition 2013 Ready for SMB Market
AVG ISBE 2013 builds on the key features brought to life in the 2012 edition and offers additional enhancements such as:
• AVG Self Defense - an additional security layer that helps to deny unauthorised attempts by malware to modify, rename or delete any AVG file, key, process or driver
• Rogue WiFi Guard – helps to avoid rogue WiFi access points used by hackers. AVG alerts you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
• Windows 8 compatibility
Other benefits of AVG Business Edition 2013 include:
• Data protection – help to prevent your data being corrupted with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, AVG Resident Shield and AVG Smart Anti Rootkit
• Speed of scanning – independent analysts, Tolly, named the product as one of the fastest performing products in the market
• Safer surfing – AVG LinkScanner, AVG Anti-Virus and AVG Online Shield help protect your employees in their online activity
• Value for money – by keeping all the essential features in, and leaving all of the heavy enterprise features out, you get a safe, affordable and practical solution for your SMB network
Michael McKinnon, Security Advisor at AVG, said: “In today’s economy small business owners are having to work harder and smarter than ever before, and have every right to expect technology to lighten their load. So much of running a business depends on IT. It is vital therefore that their security solution should combine agility, usability and efficiency. These are companies that don’t necessarily have a standalone IT resource so management needs to be as easy as possible. We are proud to be offering one of the most SMB-focused security solutions in its class.”
Despite challenging economic conditions, SMEs remain the backbone of the Australian economy, accounting for 95.9 percent of all businesses.
Pricing and Availability
The complete AVG 2013 family of SMB products (including AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 and AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013) is available now at www.avg.com.au, as well as through a large network of independent software resellers throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Pricing for a one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 is A$317.25 (NZ$334.99). A one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013 is A$204.75 (NZ$215.99).
Paid AVG products come complete with free telephone support from the AVG support centre in Melbourne, backed up by free technical support by e-mail.
For further information on AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 or to get a free 30 day trial please visit www.avg.com.au/isbe.
# # #
About AVG — www.avg.com.au
AVG's mission is to simplify, optimise and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG's powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG's software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 143 million active users as of September 30, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimisation, online backup, mobile security and identity protection and software.
AVG Media Contacts:
Michael McKinnon AVG 03 9581 0845 email@example.com
Shuna Boyd BoydPR 02 9418 8100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Amazon Web Services sets a lure for Java programmers
- Microsoft's P language is aimed at where cloud, AI, and IoT meet
- Does Microsoft's Cosmos DB promise too much?
- Connecting with work from the road? Here's how to stay safe
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Free Googlage for all, jamming out on the Pi, and Deskberry Pi
- What it took to give Perpetual a digital facelift
- How Suncorp’s digital service arm seamlessly manages customer enquiries
- Report: Programmatic video advertising held back by expertise
- Nine partners with LiveRamp to boost audience targeting capabilities
- Does your brand look like garbage to your customers?