- EU chipmakers propose IoT cybersecurity baseline ahead of new regulations
- DaFont hacked: accounts and passwords stolen
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’
- WannaCry could have been worse – and still could be – as exploit shapes “new normal”
- The week in security: Global ransomware makes many CSOs WannaCry
- 24 January 2013 11:53
Zoho Announces Its Second Annual User Conference, Zoholics 2013
• Zoholics 2013 slated for May 29–31 in San Francisco
• Agenda to include multiple keynotes, Zoho product training, workshops, and sessions on industry trends
• Register for Zoholics 2013 at http://www.zoholics.com
PLEASANTON, Calif. — January 23, 2013 — Zoho today announced Zoholics 2013, its second annual user conference in the United States. This year’s conference agenda includes multiple keynotes covering cloud, mobile and social topics, product workshops, sessions covering industry trends as well as introductory and in-depth training, geared for Zoho users and Zoho partners.
Zoholics 2013 will be held May 29–31, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco Airport. Attendees can register for the conference at http://www.zoholics.com/. The limited seat Early Bird registration fee is $199 per attendee and $299 for standard admission.
“The success of last year’s one-day event encouraged us to expand this year’s conference to two and a half days,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “We are significantly expanding the range of topics we cover at the event along with extended training sessions and workshops for our users and partners. We hope our users take advantage of this event to get more out of their Zoho products.”
The training tracks at Zoholics will include basic and advanced training for Zoho CRM along with training tracks for Campaigns, Creator, Books, Support and Projects. Agenda details will be updated at http://www.zoholics.com/.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho. The latest news about Zoho products is available on the company blog, http://blogs.zoho.com.
Additional Zoho Resources
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over six million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Zoho has launched several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 65,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- How Suncorp’s digital service arm seamlessly manages customer enquiries
- Report: Programmatic video advertising held back by expertise
- Nine partners with LiveRamp to boost audience targeting capabilities
- Does your brand look like garbage to your customers?
- CMO to CEO: Think Brick chief reveals what it takes to make the jump