- ‘Judy’ Android malware from Google Play reached up to 36m phones
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- 19 September 2012 12:11
Pure Hacking Extends Security Consulting Capabilities
With a background in IT security and research, Richard holds the role of Consultant in the Victorian Consulting team. With over a decade in the IT security industry, his previous roles include IT Security Specialist for IBM Australia and IT Security Consultant, Stratsec. He holds a Bachelor of IT, Computer Science Software Development and IT Security from Deakin University, which also awarded him with the Australian Computer Society Outstanding Student Award for his Bachelor of IT (Honours) IT Security thesis research on "Benchmark, Analysis and Evaluation of Security Systems".
For Pure Hacking's CEO, Rob McAdam, the expansion of the consultancy's consulting capabilities with a hire of Richard's calibre is extremely positive for existing and future clients. “Richard has a really strong business background and he absolutely understands the demands for juggling multiple IT requirements against the need to protect the viability of the underlying infrastructure. He comes highly recommended and highly awarded with his track record of study and research. We are very happy to be adding his skills to the Pure Hacking team offering."
With the confirmation of Teesaan Koo as Account Manager for its Melbourne headquarters, Pure Hacking is sharpening its focus on customer service and relationship building with clients and alliance partners.
Teesaan joins Pure Hacking from his most recent roles as an Account Manager with Object Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Systems Integrator and Sales Executive positions with livePoint SharePoint Solutions and Foundation Technology Services. He is currently based in the consultancy's Melbourne office to focus on establishing team credentials and providing on the ground support to a range of Victorian-based clients.
"Teesaan has already displayed the commitment and skills required for the client and alliance partner networks here at Pure Hacking and we are delighted to have him join us. He is making a really positive impact on our Melbourne operations," outlined McAdam.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CMO Interview: A look into Sydney Opera House's unprecedented digital transformation
- Report: Aussies happy talking to chatbots
- Matt McGrath switches off Network Ten, turns on Deloitte
- Nudge nudge, wink wink: How far is too far in influencing consumer behaviour?
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure