- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- 10 July 2012 15:00
Queensland Government chooses Enigma network management from NETSAS
Enigma NMS has "proven to be the single most important management tool in use within the PSNMC" ...
The PSN Management Centre required a network management platform that provides real time availability, performance and QoS alerting and reports that allow PSNMC staff to identify and analyse network incidents and problems quickly in order to address issues as they arise.
Additionally, the PSNMC required up to date information on network assets in order to track the movement of devices within the PSN. To achieve all of this in one solution is a big call, but Enigma NMS provides the PSNMC with the network management control and functionality that a complex network environment requires.
Enigma NMS is the culmination of quite a few years of real world network experience and analysis. It provides feature rich and easy to use dashboards and menus that offer intuitive navigation through the full range of its functionality.
The Queensland Translink Transit Authority has also deployed Enigma for its "extreme automation and ease of maintenance".
The trial software is freely available here www.netsas.com.au
- Industry associations stress importance of consumer trust as Cambridge Analytica and Facebook data leak unfolds
- Choosing the right CX metric
- Aussie firms can now sell products via Instagram
- Former Woolies marketer joins National Heart Foundation as new marketing lead
- Executive Connections panel: How digital disruption leads customer-obsessed change