- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- 20 April 2012 11:40
Facilitate Digital Secures Senior Hires to Bolster New Digital Rich Media Offering
The new digital rich media offering is based on the recently announced partnership with Admotion. Facilitate Digital will combine its flagship digital workflow and trading platform with Admotion’s rich media platform to create a new gold standard for integrated display, rich media, search and performance media adserving. This is the first time Admotion technologies have been available to agencies in the APAC region.
Curd has moved to this newly created role from his previous regional director position at EyeWonder APAC. During his employment with EyeWonder Curd was responsible for the interactive digital advertising requirements for technology vendors, digital agencies and publishers from Australasia to the wider Asia Pacific region. Previous roles at both Fairfax and News Ltd have led Curd to work with all major buying agencies across all key markets in Australia, and most recently focus on digital media.
His new role at Facilitate Digital will see him head the dedicated rich media team and oversee all aspects of its growth, both in Australia and all overseas markets. Curd is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau. For Facilitate Digital’s CEO, Ian Lowe, his appointment should provide a level of certainty for the regional agency networks: “Courtesy of his extensive history in understanding the digital media buy and sell process, and detailed exposure to the Facilitate Digital way of doing business, Ian is very clear on what the industry needs and what we can deliver immediately. He has a fantastic track record of building business and for our clients that means being able to deliver on a real alternative for critical productivity gains.”
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Treasury Wine Estates appoints Aussie marketer and leader to president of Americas
- WPP finalises Kantar sales to strengthen balance sheet
- 4 brand leaders building the bridge between marketing and customer service
- Price Attack’s customer transformation to build growth and loyalty
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's