- ‘Judy’ Android malware from Google Play reached up to 36m phones
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- 26 March 2012 10:17
BlinkMobile Interactive Appoints MSC Mobility as New Partner to Target Enterprise Mobile Market
Sydney, 26 March 2012 – BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider which enables the rapid development and deployment of mobile business services, has appointed MSC Mobility as the latest partner to join the BlinkMobile partner network. This strategic partnership will extend BlinkMobile’s footprint into new geographic territories with an increased focus on the large enterprise end of the market.
Tony Harris, Sales Director, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “The appointment of MSC Mobility as a partner provides us with greater opportunities within the enterprise market in Australia. They have a presence in all states and a great reputation for developing innovative and unique business models with their alliance partners that have proven to be very successful. We look forward to developing a long-term business partnership which will keep us both at the cutting edge of our industries and provide substantial benefits to all customers, in addition to reinforcing our reputation and extending our presence in this market.”
MSC Mobility is the largest specialist provider of Managed Mobile Services for multiple devices within Australia. It specialises in reducing the costs and risks associated with deploying and managing the increasing range of mobile devices now found in government and corporate organisations. The company’s strategic partnerships extend to mobile applications and software vendors, which enables MSC Mobility to provide customers with services that fully encompass mobile platform strategy, end-to-end support, solution implementation, and system integration.
Leuk Andersen, Managing Director, MSC Mobility, said, “A partnership with BlinkMobile was attractive to us as our customers want to optimise their existing content and processes for mobile devices, irrespective of whether those devices belong to staff, partners, customers or the community. The most important criteria for us in partnering with BlinkMobile is that they are able to support all endpoint devices whether smartphones or tablets. In addition, BlinkMobile recognises that the mobile user must be at the centre of all mobile interactions as opposed to the processes found within business systems. This shift is critical for successfully mobilising an enterprise architecture.”
“BlinkMobile’s innovation in continually evolving its technology is another key factor in our partnership together. Technology platform relevance, stability and functionality must be invested in for the long term in the enterprise market. Responsiveness to market demand is essential to meet the evolving needs of our corporate and government customers and in developing their roadmaps. We look forward to a mutually successful working relationship with BlinkMobile.”
About MSC Mobility
MSC Mobility is leading service provider of Enterprise Mobility Managed Services, operating in the Australian market place since 1999. MSC works closely with customers to understand their needs and develop mobile strategies that support customers and helps them achieve desired business outcomes.
MSC Mobility removes the distraction and reduces the cost of deploying and managing the mobile environment by managing and supporting the technology, operations and mobile users. MSC Mobility can ensure that the very best in technical and business process expertise is available to organisations through programs that are designed for a range of business sizes and strategic goals. Their deep domain expertise acquired across hundreds of clients allows them to bring value to organisation in the following areas: Mobile Data Strategy; Design & Implementation; Proof of Concepts; Application Management & Deployment; Enterprise Mobility Managed Services; Technical Support and Training. For more information: www.mscmobility.com.au
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones. Visit http://www.blinkmobile.com.au or call 02 4340 5110.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CMO Interview: A look into Sydney Opera House's unprecedented digital transformation
- Report: Aussies happy talking to chatbots
- Matt McGrath switches off Network Ten, turns on Deloitte
- Nudge nudge, wink wink: How far is too far in influencing consumer behaviour?
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure